SVEI PU COLLEGE
"Some of the best years in life are the time spent as a child and later our collegiate years..." this qoute is inculcated among the students to make their lives remarkable and memorable.
To make a difference through teaching, learning and leading. It will be a diverse community where the highest moral and ethical values will prevail with a dual purpose, an inward focus on learning and an outward focus on service.
SVEI is recognized by Karnataka government ,Department of pre university education,
the school will be a world leader in the integration of
- Teaching and learning,
- Advancement of the knowledge base through research and scholarship, and
- Leadership in service and outreach.
We accomplish our mission by providing the highest quality programs and services to:
- Prepare our students for successful transfer, competitive employment, professional and personal growth
- Foster innovative, collaborative relationships to advance a seamless educational system, an appreciation of the arts economic, and technological development
- Provide leadership in developing a nurturing culture that values learning, honors and respects each individual, uses resources responsibly
S.V.E.I. is an innovative, supportive academic community that inspires students by:
- Offering action-oriented learning including immersive out-of-class experiences and research,
- Enhancing the quality of teaching, research and service programs through the aggressive recruitment and support of the best faculty, staff and students;
- Remaining a leader in the creation and synthesis of knowledge for the benefit of current and future generations;
- Continuing to improve the quality of the programs that prepare our students for professional life, leadership and citizenship in a changing world;
- To prepare students to lead productive, responsible, creative lives and to create, interpret and share knowledge, applying it for the benefit of S.V.E.I. and society as a whole.
- A co-educational institution
- PUC achievement for the year 2010-11 : 97.33 % (33.58% distinction, 51.14% I class, 13.74% II class and 1.52% III class)
- To provide quality education to students for their bright future
- To inculcate noble qualities and to improve their skills
- To mould the students to become worthy citizens
- To provide students with fundamental knowledge, interdisciplinary problems, solving skills and confidence required to excel
- To motivate the students to achieve best performance