'Right Schooling Decides The Right Future'
- The procedure starts in the last week of December.
- Parents can visit the school office between 10.00am to 3.00pm on weekdays.
- They can complete the formality of registrations when they visit.
- School office will intimate them the date of Aptitude test and meeting with the Principal and Director.
- Parents then can collect application from the school office.
- Finally they must meet the principal with the following documents.
- Duly filled in application
- Date of Birth certificate (for I Std admission)
(For I Std, child should have completed at least 5 years 10 months on 31st May of the year of admission)
- Previous class Report card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Original Transfer Certificate (for admission in class II and above)
- Pay the prescribed fee and admission procedure is completed.