Through our efforts the S.V.E.I.will have a superior national reputation:
- 1. The procedure usually starts in the last week of December.
- 2. Parents can visit the school office between 10.00am to 3.00pm on weekdays.
- 3. They can complete the formality of registrations when they visit.
- 4. School office will intimate them the date of entry point test and meeting with the Principal and Director.
- 5. Parents then can collect application from school office.
- 6. Finally they must meet the principal with the following document.
- Duly filled in application
- Date of Birth certificate (for I Std admission)
(For I Std, child should have completed at least 5 years 10 months on 31st May of the year of admission)
- Previous class Report card
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Original Transfer Certificate (for admission in class II and above)
- 7. Pay the prescribed fee and admission procedure is completed.